US Tax Services
U.S. Expatriate Tax Services We provide expert tax services for U.S. citizens and residents living abroad Our firm offers the following US expat tax services: (1) U.S. federal income tax return preparation – U.S. citizens and green card holders are required to file a federal income tax return annually regardless of their country of residence and the source of their income. Our experts can prepare your federal return for you while taking into account critical factors, such the foreign earned income exclusion and any foreign tax credit you may be entitled to. (2) Foreign bank account reporting (FBAR) compliance – If you are a U.S. citizen with a bank account in a foreign country with a balance at any point during the year of $10,000 or more, you are required to report this balance annually to the U.S. Treasury Department by filing Form FinCEN Report 114 by June 30th. Failure to report an account meeting these criteria can result in significant penalties. We are able to assist you with your FBAR filing and can also help correct prior year delinquencies pursuant to the relevant offshore voluntary disclosure program (OVDP). (3) FATCA (Form 8938) compliance – New since 2011, certain U.S. persons, including U.S. expatriates, are required to report details of holdings in Foreign Financial Assets as part of their tax return. Our experts can help you determine which sort of assets are required to be reported.
Copyright © Hatem Audit Firm - Privacy Policy